About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Foxy Inspiration

If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?

Popular 'animal symbolism' for the fox deals with: cunning, strategy, quick-thinking, adaptability, cleverness, and wisdom.

For those of you who feel foxy...


AMazing!  I want this! See more of these whimsical handmade dolls here


A fantastic Mr. Fox


         

Super cute gift wrap

       
Perfect pillow from the Future Perfect

     
A decorative and functional catch-all



No comments:

Post a Comment