About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Friday, May 6, 2011

it's the little things that make me smile: today it's my husband

At the risk of sounding cheesy, my husband makes me smile everyday.  Today, however, he made me double over in hysterics.  I'm exaggerating - but only slightly. We left our apartment to walk the dog and when we got into the elevator I looked down and noticed that he had put on two totally different shoes.



It was adorable.  And super funny.  I'm still smiling.  Not in a mean a spirited way, just in an appreciation for silly mistakes and that feeling you get and look on your face when you do something stupid that has absolutely no ill repercussions so you can just laugh at it.

Carefree silliness with a hint of embarrassment.

No comments:

Post a Comment