About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Monday, May 16, 2011

it's the little things that make me smile: today it's my roof

When I stepped out onto my roof this evening it instantly made me smile.  Between the stormy sky, the views, the frolicking puppies and the friendly neighbors it always feels so alive.  But it's the sense of community that makes me the happiest...wether people are grilling, letting their dogs out after work or just lounging about in the hot tub or around the patio there's always such a wonderful sense of community on our roof.  It makes you feel like you belong somewhere and have a common bond.






No comments:

Post a Comment