About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

it's the little things that make me smile: today it's afternoon naps

Afternoon naps make me smile.  When you're so exhausted that you can't keep your eyes open, there's a soft breeze blowing through the windows, and the sheets are so crisp and cool.

We took the perfect family nap this afternoon.  My husband, pup, cat and I dozed for an hour or so as the sun filtered through the blinds.  That's what I call spending quality time together!

Sleeping is one my favorite things in life.  And a good bed with fluffy soft comforter is a must.

Here's a few sleeping nooks that I would love to curl up in with a good book and drift into an afternoon nap...


















No comments:

Post a Comment