About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Monday, May 2, 2011

my first blog


Welcome!  I must admit I'm a little hesitant about this whole experience. Shy about exposing my grammatical weaknesses such as my over use of exclamation marks and '...'.  Afraid that no one will really care about what I have to show and tell.  BUT since I obsessively read other people's blogs and obsessively collect and catalog magazine clippings and images from the world wide inter webs I thought it was time to stare fear in the (type)face and start blogging!

Every day I will challenge myself to post one little thing that I saw/happened/heard/experienced that made me smile.  Well, starting tomorrow.  Today I'm cheating - the photo above I took last August while on vacation in London.  My husband and I got completely lost (I was trying to pretend that I knew my way around based on living there for 4 months 10 years prior). We ended up going for a 7 mile walk and happened upon this lovely door...that made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment