About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Summer Shoes

I'm in desperate need of new shoes this summer.  I've been wearing the same J Crew gold flats practically everyday for almost 2 years (well I've gone through 3 pair the same design), and they've stopped selling the style I like - plus, I seriously need to venture out a bit.

I'd love to start with these Paloma Barcelo wedges...one pair in each color please!


No comments:

Post a Comment