About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day is around the corner!  Sunday June 19th to be exact.

Here's what I plan on getting my hubby for being such a great dad to Madchen and Dexter...







Retro Scandinavian style posters of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi found here and here.

And a few more ideas...



1. Desktop globes from Mjolk  2. Moss Terrarium by Twig  3. Fox 75th Anniversary collection from Amazon  4.  Travel Bag by Billingham Holdall  5. Antler shelf by antler&co.  6. Pinot Noir wine sampler flight from the Tasting Room  7. Personalized photo notepad from Pinhole Press  8.  BBQ Four-In-One Grilling tool from Amazon (and for other tips on the best grill accessories check out this Real Simple guide here) 9. Designs on Film: A Century of Hollywood Art Direction from Amazon (OK, this one might actually really be more for me) 10.  Mustache mugs (!!) from Our WorkShop


And check out this other great Father's Day gift guide from Oh Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment