About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Friday, June 17, 2011

good things: on the world wide inter webs

It's Friday, I ain't got no job, June gloom has blanketed LA in grey lifeless skies...so here's some good stuff from the world wide inter webs...



An article on proper furniture spacing from Apartment Therapy.  Thank you Apartment Therapy, this really helps!






A living - living room for those of us with no garden, or patio, or balcony.  From California Home & Design.




This ridiculously gorgeous loft posted on sfgirlbybay.





Best color combo ever by elephantine.





Brilliant combo of design and function from  Ladies and Gentlemen (via Sunset)




I want I want I want






A great grooming gift guide for dad's from the NY Times. And an Etsy guide from Sunset.  It's not too late (or is it?)...






Despite all my father's day gift postings this is the gift I've settled on for my father-in-law.



And finally (how appropriate) a website dedicated to commencement addresses...when you need a little, you know, 'go get 'em' inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment