About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it's the little things that make me smile: today it's lunch with a good friend

It has been a gorgeous, perfect day.  My husband, pooch and I headed up to the roof to relax and read in the afternoon sun and were shortly joined by our good friend Patti and our pup's BFF, Olive.  After a bit of wrestling we walked down to Pete's and sat out on the sidewalk to enjoy some lunch.

It's so nice to catch up with a good friend.  We have a lot of acquaintances but good friends, people you really connect with on every level, are rare and I really appreciate the ones I have.  Watching Madchen play with her beastie and enjoying the company of a good friend definitely makes me smile.  I'm really loving my time off and soooo lucky that I get to share a few days of it with my husband and friends!

Some pics of Madchen and her best friend Olive...


Olive - the leggy blonde

Cuddling at our old place in Los Feliz

A break mid wrestling

All pictures by me

No comments:

Post a Comment