About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's the little things that make me smile: today it's LAZY SUMMER DAYS!

The beach + no responsibilities + ice cream = Summer!

It's so nice to be wearing shorts again.  And digging my hands into warm sand.  And cooling off with an ice cream cone.  It reminds me of my childhood, when summer equaled freedom.

My husband and I spent the past four glorious summer days in Seattle.  It was a fantastic, relaxing, fun-filled long weekend summer trip (and I could definitely see myself living there one day).  Thanks to VRBO we found a great apartment in West Seattle to use as our base in order to explore downtown by foot and the neighboring islands by kayak.

Here are some pics from our trip to Seattle that I think are perfect representations of both Summer and our trip to Seattle...









Photos by me and my hipstamatic app :)

No comments:

Post a Comment