About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a few places I'd like to hang out...

to be honest I'm pretty content to be hanging out exactly where I am for a while but I still daydream, and since it's summer my daydreams are centering around large, cool bodies of water...


Sand Harbor Beach in Lake Tahoe is an extra special spot for me - 6 years ago Christian proposed while we were relaxing on one of those magnificent boulders, surrounded by the clearest, bluest water in the world.  A year later we got married in Tahoe and had a bbq/rehearsal dinner in the same exact spot :) Sadly we haven't been back since!  I think it's about time...


For a minute I was planning an epic trip to Scandinavia.  Since my new training program now owns me and my free will for the next two years I've put those plans aside - but first chance we get we are heading to Norway!!  Check out this Norwegian website depicting national scenic tourist routes - it has definitely inspired us to take a road trip! Seriously some of the most beautiful photos ever!


Another destination on our 'Epic Vacation' to do list is Turkey - and specifically the Pamukkale pools to go swimming amongst ruins.


No comments:

Post a Comment