About Me

My photo
Lala land, CA
Hello! I'm Alex, an early 30-something who resides in downtown LA with my husband, pup, and portly cat. I work in TV and Film, oscillating between different departments as I weave a web of a career and try to figure out how to be a better person. As a collector of beautiful things I'd like to take this opportunity to share the little things in life that make me smile...

Monday, July 25, 2011

It's the little things that make me smile: today it's not taking life too seriously

Ohhh my - I haven't posted in while.  I'll be honest.  I have a hard time with balance. I was working hard, long hours and neglected my blogging :(

I have a lot to smile about these days.  I was accepted into and have started a highly competitive training program in my industry.  Finally climbing a career ladder instead of hopping from job to job.  My husband just found out that he got a fantastic job, a huge break in his career.  And my mother is doing better than ever, she found a renter for her home in Florida and is really enjoying her new life here in California.  I'm very grateful - these are exciting days.

Speaking of smiling I love this tongue and cheek South African airline company, Kulula, that really doesn't take itself too seriously (just as long as the pilots take it seriously).  Too bad they don't fly internationally!





1 comment:

  1. So glad to read you guys are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete